Rozpocznij wątek  Odpowiedz 
Andrew Luck has no idea how to spend his free time
19-10-2019, 10:12
Andrew Luck has no idea how to spend his free time
.For the first offseason in three years Indianapolis Colts T-Shirts , the Colts quarterback has no surgery and no rehab. So what does Luck plan to do with his time?“I don’t know,” Luck said, via Andrew Walker of the team website. “We will find out.”Luck’s surgically repaired throwing shoulder, which kept him out of the 2017 season, held up to 707 attempts in 18 games, including two postseason contests. During the regular season, he set career highs in pass completions (430), pass attempts (639) https://www.coltsfanshop.com/hats , completion percentage (67.3) and passer rating (98.7). Luck threw for 4,593 yards with 39 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in the regular season, making him a favorite, along with Texans pass-rusher J.J. Watt, for comeback player of the year.“Part of playing this position is availability,” Luck said. “Chuck [Pagano] used to talk about that all the time — the abilities and availability is a big deal. With the help of many, many folks and certainly this is not an individual sport, this is certainly a team sport and the greatest team sport in the world Indianapolis Colts Hoodie , but I’m glad that I was available for this team every game.”Now Luck gets a normal offseason to prepare for 2019.“I’ll be honest, I probably won’t throw for a while,” Luck said. “There will be tweaks. There will be changes to what I do but all of it geared to one, make me as happy as possible and two, set me up to improve as a quarterback and improve as a person.” Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes had the Colts’ defense off balance all day today, getting them to jump offside five times. Afterward he said that was part of the plan.Mahomes said he and his teammates were working on his cadence all week, trying to get the Colts offside while making sure the Chiefs’ offensive players didn’t jump as they have at times when Mahomes has used a hard count.“It just worked tonight. We’ve done it all year long and we’ve gone backwards sometimes so we worked on it this week not to go backwards off the cadence,” Mahomes said. “We were good with the cadence this week and we’re going to try to translate that to next week.”Playing at home helps Khari Willis Jersey , and Mahomes said he’s eager to get another home game in the AFC Championship.“We want to play at this stadium, we want to win at Arrowhead Stadium. We get the opportunity to play here next week and we’re coming in with that mentality,” Mahomes said.Whether it’s the Chargers or the Patriots next, the Chiefs will be a tough team to beat. Especially if the defense keeps giving Mahomes free plays.
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Rozpocznij wątek  Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Blisko Polski | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS